||Add project notes to QuickBooks export
||Add Auto Fill to Client, Employee, and Rate Code, fixed history bugs
||ShortTimer just got better, a free trial! Try it, Like it, Buy it!
- CSV file format is now supported on single and export all options. Export format is defined in app settings. The default option is set to QuickBooks IIF format.
- File naming for export has been changed to include date, day and time. This change allows multiple exports in a single day.
- Fixed formating issues with single extract were resolved.
- Switched reporting to html format with tables. An export option is available that supports: email, text msg, Dropbox, Evernote and Google+.
- Fixed the refresh on project view after exporting projects.
- Add preference for QuickBooks / CSV format to export billable by: customer, project, or employee.
- GUI changes: update main, project and history screens. An option to purge exported project was added to history menu.
- Fixed force close on edit total time from invalid data.
- Moved exports to shorttimerTBS folder located on sdcard.